MONTH OF COORDINATION
This service is for the couple that has done most of the wedding planning themselves and
wants to enjoy the day of their wedding. The month before the wedding when guest
numbers need to be finalized, menus need to be confirmed, timelines need to be
created, etc. can be most stressful time in the entire planning process. Let us help you tie
up any loose ends, finalize all the details so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.
This service begins approximately 4-5 weeks before your wedding day and we will
ensure that the special day that you have planned is perfectly executed so you can relax
and enjoy the celebration with your loved ones.
Complete wedding day coordination (12 hours) including setup/breakdown
• One additional assistant available on wedding day for up to each 100 guests
• Oversee vendor set up of ceremony and reception space
• Point of contact for all vendors (filter questions, approve deliveries, troubleshoot)
• Set up personal décor, such as card box, toasting flutes, special photos, guest book, unity candle, place cards, table numbers, seating chart
• Assist bride/groom and wedding party as needed prior to ceremony
• Distribute bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
• Organize wedding party to ensure everyone is in place and ready for ceremony and reception entrances.
• Orchestrate couple’s entrance, wedding toasts, speeches, special dances, dress changes, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss and grand exit to adhere to timeline.
• Collect personal item/gifts and ensure they are in designated vehicle and ready
for the final exit.